Heater Maintenance in Simi Valley
Serving Residents throughout Southern California
When you think at-home comfort and exceptional service, you think RR Electric, Heating & Air! In addition to our reliable repair and installation services, our team offers preventative maintenance services to help you avoid dealing with heating emergencies. For decades, our team has been committed to taking care of your home’s most integral systems, so you can enjoy maximum comfort. To keep your heater in top shape, we offer comprehensive heater maintenance services in Simi Valley. With preventative maintenance, you can rest easy knowing your system is prepared to get you through winter!
If you can’t remember the last time you scheduled heater maintenance, call (805) 416-1875 today.
Signs You Need Heater Maintenance
Much like your car, your heater needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional in order for it to maintain peak performance. Luckily, our experts have the tools and training necessary to deliver the care your system deserves. If you haven’t had your system inspected recently, there are some signs to look out for that indicate it is time to make an appointment.
You should schedule heater maintenance if:
- It has been more than a year since your last service: Your heater should be serviced each year, preferably in early fall, to ensure it will function properly all winter long.
- Your airflow is weak: If your airflow is insufficient, your heater could probably use some TLC.
- Your energy bills are too high: An unexpected spike in your utility bills could mean that your system is struggling to heat your home.
- You are noticing unusual smells or sounds: Your heater shouldn’t be making loud banging or screeching sounds and shouldn’t be distributing weird smells throughout your home. If either of these things is happening, it’s time for some maintenance.
- Your home isn’t comfortable enough: If certain rooms are heating more than others or the temperature in your home never seems to match the temperature on your thermostat, a quick tune-up should solve the problem.
If you notice any of the above signs that your system could use some special attention, RR Electric, Heating & Air is here to help. Our Simi Valley heater maintenance experts are skilled in diagnosing and resolving heater problems of all kinds.
Advantages of Routine Heater Maintenance
During routine maintenance, your technician will carefully inspect every component of your heater, run a full performance and safety check, and determine if any repairs are necessary. This is the best way to ensure that your system is completely taken care of.
In addition to helping your system run smoothly, routine maintenance offers many advantages, including:
- Minimizes the chances of your system breaking down
- Reduces the costs of any necessary repairs
- Lowers your utility bills
- Extends the lifespan of your system
- Reduces the presence of indoor air contaminants such as dust, pollen, and dander
Most importantly, routine maintenance provides you with peace of mind. Knowing that your system is in the best shape possible and that your family won’t be left to suffer through the cold this winter is priceless!
Keeping Your Family Comfortable Since 1995!
The last thing you want is to deal with a broken heater in the dead of winter. Luckily, RR Electric, Heating & Air is here to make sure that doesn’t happen! Our Simi Valley heater maintenance pros are equipped with the high-quality tools and technology necessary to keep your system in top shape.
Don’t put off scheduling heater maintenance any longer. Schedule an appointment today to save money, avoid unnecessary repairs, and enjoy maximum comfort in your home! Since 1995, the team here at RR Electric, Heating & Air has been committed to helping your home run smoothly. Choose our team and we promise you’ll never look back!
On time, on budget, and now on my speed dial if anything ever happens again.- T.C.
Wow, your tech was amazing.- Scott T.
Wow is all I can say!!!- Deanna F
Appreciate your professional attitude- Nancy K.
The company responded the same day- Mark G.
Our team is available to deliver prompt and efficient help when you need it, providing you with peace of mind.
You won't be surprised with any hidden fees or charges on your bill.
Our technicians are licensed and fully trained. You can trust that we'll handle to job right!
We are a family-owned company, serving customers since 1995. We stand behind our work and our customers.