Santa Clarita Electrician
Skilled Residential Electricians in Santa Clarita
When you need an electrical service for your home, it is important to hire a professional. There are too many dangerous things that can happen with electrical repairs and installation if you are not professionally trained. At RR Electric, Heating & Air, our electricians are certified and able to remedy any sort of electrical issue both safely and efficiently. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying about our family-owned and locally-operated company!
Our Santa Clarita electricians provide the following services:
- Electrical wiring and rewiring
- LED recessed lighting installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Whole-house surge protection
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Landscape lighting
- Light switch and outlet installation
- Breaker and fuse services
Call (805) 900-0123 now to request an appointment for electrical service in Santa Clarita.
Signs You Need to Upgrade Your Wiring
The safety and efficiency of your electrical system depends on your wiring. If you have been experiencing electrical problems in your home, give RR Electric a call as soon as possible to schedule an inspection. Our licensed professionals can determine whether your wiring needs to be replaced. Don't delay in scheduling your service, as outdated wiring is hazardous and presents a serious fire hazard.
Watch for the following signs you need to replace your home's electrical wiring:
- Burn marks or heat coming from outlets or switches. No part of your electrical system should ever feel hot to the touch or show evidence of burning - if it does, that's a big red flag that your wiring is unsafe and in need of replacement.
- Your circuit breakers constantly trip. If you're always resetting your circuit breakers, that probably means that they are overloaded and cannot keep up with your home's current electrical output.
- You have noticed frayed or bent wires. It may seem obvious, but any sign of wire deterioration means that it's time to replace them to avoid a potential electrical fire.
- You experience frequent electric shocks. Do you ever feel a mild electrical shock or tingle when you touch an appliance? This isn't normal. If it happens continually, you might have a problem with your wiring.
- You have an older home or are purchasing a home. Ultimately, if you are unsure about the condition of your wiring, it's a good idea to schedule an inspection so you can be aware of any repairs that need to be made.
Contact us online or give us a call today. We proudly serve customers throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, including Valencia, Newhall, Saugus, and Canyon Country.
On time, on budget, and now on my speed dial if anything ever happens again.- T.C.
Wow, your tech was amazing.- Scott T.
Wow is all I can say!!!- Deanna F
Appreciate your professional attitude- Nancy K.
The company responded the same day- Mark G.
Our team is available to deliver prompt and efficient help when you need it, providing you with peace of mind.
You won't be surprised with any hidden fees or charges on your bill.
Our technicians are licensed and fully trained. You can trust that we'll handle to job right!
We are a family-owned company, serving customers since 1995. We stand behind our work and our customers.